Thursday, March 17, 2011

Seedlings!

Pepper newly emerging
Tomatoes and Peppers
Here we are with all the new seedlings.  I have tomatoes already getting their true leaves and will have to plant into larger container in a couple of days!  I have more onions, tomatoes, lettuce, and spinach getting started today  so I can get a really good start to the year!  We are working on an out door greenhouse this coming weekend and if we can get it done I will have pictures next week.

Xander is doing really well and would like to meet the rest of the herd but he still has to stay in to get use to me.  I want him to know that I am not going to harm him and also if I notice if something is not right then I don't have to try to get him into a strange barn!  I am hoping by the weekend to let him out as long as thing stay good and he is eating and drinking well.

My mini greenhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment